Lawyer in Competition Law
Lawyer with 1 to 7 years of relevant experience in Competition Law. Fluent in Dutch & English. Vilvoorde.
My client is an established Belgian boutique law firm created 12 years ago by Partners coming for major international law firms (including magic circle).
Today the firm counts 40 people committed to delivering top legal services through strong commitment, understanding of the client’s needs, pragmatic and solution-oriented advice, and passion for doing business.
The firm demonstrates that it is possible to gain an international reputation as an ambitious and outstanding niche law firm, while maintaining a congenial work environment.
The competition practice is recognized by Legal 500 (Tier 3), it currently consists of 1 Partner, 4 Lawyers & 1 Paralegal committed to assist its clients (both national & international clients, including governments and public authorities) in all aspects of EU law and competition law.
The EU & competition law team has experience in advising clients in a wide variety of sectors such as banking, retail and leisure, energy, real estate, insurance, technology and media. They also have vast experience in assisting clients active in Life Sciences (pharmaceuticals, biotech, medical devices) and Innovative Technologies (Smart Devices & ICT, Key Enabling Technologies) together with the firm's strong and well-respected Life Sciences practice.
To support its growth, the firm is currently looking to make a long-term investment in a highly capable EU & Belgian competition Lawyer who will assist its clients in a broad range of legal matters: litigation & advisory, BMA & Courts procedures, and antitrust investigations & merger control.
- EU & Belgian competition law
- Litigation & advisory
- BMA & Courts procedures
Antitrust investigations & Merger control
- Belgian Master degree in Law
- 1 to 6 years' Experience
- In Competition Law
- As Lawyer or Legal Counsel in a multinational
- Dutch & English Fluent
- High quality work
- Hands-on and pragmatic
- Team player
Nice to have
- Knowledge of French
- Strong academical records
What's great in the job?
- The opportunity to work for the most prominent and innovative national and multinational companies
- Young law firm with very interesting files & clients, and huge potential
- A dynamic, friendly and collaborative work culture as well as a work environment with interesting opportunities for professional development and advancement
- A strong attention to durable, long-lasting careers and personal well-being
- A very competitive remuneration package, in line with international law firms
- Very good work life balance & homeworking
- The structure, company culture and way of working attracts talented experts, who enable the firm to excel for its clients in complex matters
- Belgian law firm with international reputation
- Competition practice recognized by Legal 500 (tier 3)
Reporting to Partner
Lawyer Lawyer Lawyer Legal Legal Legal Competition Law Competition Law Competition Law Vilvoorde Vilvoorde Vilvoorde Brussel Brussel Brussel Job Job Job Jobs Jobs Jobs Recruitment Recruitment Recruitment Advocaat Advocaat Advocaat